Senior Salesforce Developer / Admin
This position is located in Lehi, Utah and is NOT remote. You must be currently living somewhere in the Utah or Salt Lake Counties to be considered.
Career Step educates people so they can change their lives. We do this by making specialized training available to anyone in an affordable way, allowing our customers the flexibility to learn and train for a new career. Over the last 25 years we have helped well over 100,000 people change their lives through our online learning programs. Career Step is a fun, innovative, fast-growing company and a leader in online learning and healthcare education.
Career Step is looking for a talented and experienced Sr. Salesforce Developer / Administrator to build and customize Salesforce.com solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions. The position will coordinate with multiple teams to satisfy business requirements either by creating new solutions or enhancing existing functionality. Responsibilities will also include documentation, implementation of best practices, coordination and management of release schedules & communications. This position reports to the VP of Revenue Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop user specific solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, and Test Methods
- Working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments
- Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and Visual force pages
- Supporting the administration setup, release management, Apex, Visual force and different Salesforce.com development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Apex coding to implement the complex business logic within the governor limits enforced by Salesforce.com
- Writing test classes and test methods to ensure maximum code coverage in production instance
- Supporting integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications
- Designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, workflow alerts and actions, validation rules, approval processes, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, record types, and email generation according to business requirements
- Designing and building user interfaces, frameworks, components, navigation elements and customization for an extensive, highly interactive cloud-based business application
- Querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries
- Creating batch Apex and schedule Apex development
- Extensive Experience in data migration and integration using Data loader Utility
- It is expected that about 60% of your time will be spent on the Development work, and 40% on the Salesforce Administration
- Optimize and automate key processes, identify continuous data integrity improvement, and fully support data strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- This is not a remote position. MUST live in Utah.
- 7+ years in a combination of software development and/or Salesforce application development
- 3+ years in comprehensive Salesforce.com technology, including APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, security models, record type architecture, account hierarchy design.
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Solid understanding of performance sales & marketing
- Demonstrated ability to perform root-cause analysis of sales processes and technology
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IS or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and effective project management to hit established timelines
- Strong desire to continuously learn and improve
ABOUT CAREER STEP
Career Step is an online provider of healthcare training. The company has provided instruction to over 140,000 individuals for new careers in allied healthcare, has more than 150 partnerships with colleges and universities nationwide, and offers a variety of continuing education courses for clinical healthcare professionals helping more than 100,000 clinicians maintain certification requirements. Career Step provides training for several of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation and is committed to helping learners and practicing healthcare professionals alike gain the skills they need to be successful in the workplace--improving lives, advancing careers and bettering business results.
Career Step’s benefit package is comprehensive. We offer a 401(k) plan with a significant company match, health insurance options that include company subsidized health savings accounts, dental and vision insurance, company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, dependent care support, a TRIP plan, an employee assistance program, identity theft protection, attorney insurance, pet medical insurance, and employee personal travel support. The company also provides self managed PTO plus 9 paid holidays.
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at www.careerstep.com.
Career Step is an Equal Opportunity Employer