Customer Service Representative
Do you have a flair for all things operations and want to help others change their lives? This role is critical operation support for our Learners who have taken steps to either enter or further their career in the health care industry. You will be completing tasks that will ensure our Learners are up and running and helping them continue their path of career advancement.
A day in the life looks like;
- Partnering with our Career Advisors to ensure learner requests for training are attended to with accuracy and efficiency
- Talking with our Learners on the phone, through chat and email to resolve any questions.
- Following up on Learner questions and completing back office tasks.
- Creating daily and weekly reports for enrollment verifications and learner progress reports for varies government entities
- Proactively dealing seeking out ways to improve processes and efficiencies
This role is natural fit for you if you;
- Love helping people advance in their career
- Are detail oriented and finds satisfaction in accuracy.
- Like administrative work
- Are a polite and respectful person
- Like a faster paced environment and don’t like being bored
The Skills and Knowledge you need to have to be successful in this role;
- High School diploma; some College or University preferred
- Previous experience in client/customer services;
- Familiarity with different types of data bases or online applications; tech savvy a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite and type 60 WPM
- Salesforce tool experience a plus
Career Step’s benefit package is comprehensive. We offer a 401(k) plan with a significant company match, health insurance options that include company subsidized health savings accounts, dental and vision insurance, company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, dependent care support, a TRIP plan, an employee assistance program, identity theft protection, attorney insurance, pet medical insurance, and employee personal travel support. The company also provides self managed PTO plus 9 paid holidays.
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at www.careerstep.com.
Career Step is an Equal Opportunity Employer