ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sticky, delightful, engaging, self-guided eLearning experiences that prepare our learners to pass national certification exams in non-degreed healthcare fields.
- Possess a deep understanding of learning principles, interactives, and game mechanics and how those can bring learning to life across various devices and platforms
- Be able to work collaboratively on a team of passionate people and accept, as well as offer, constructive criticism to improve eLearning content.
- Maintain and improve development quality throughout all phases of a project development through self and peer review.
- Analyze learner navigation, completion and certification behaviors, along with other course metrics to measure eLearning effectiveness.
- Identify learning gaps, learner roadblocks or other potential course concerns, escalate those to your leader and actively participate to ensure corrective action is taken
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, effective and engaging and are based on sound learning principles.
- Through personal study and by collaborating with Subject Matter Experts, develop a working understanding of the specific content you are assigned to create and ensure that the learning is accurate and relevant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years in eLearning development in a rapid development environment. Be prepared to provide a portfolio of eLearning products/materials that highlight your skills and abilities.Matthew Callison– U.S. Citizen, minimum desired base salary: $110,000 Lives in Centerville, Utah (willing to commute on-site everyday)
- 20+ years of technology industry experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Developed Lightning and Visualforce components for a 2,000-person enterprise environment
- Salesforce (Lightning, Apex, Visualforce)
- Excellent grasp of learning theory and educational models.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Experience writing competency-based learning objectives and articulating design requirements for eLearning.
- Successful record of developing xAPI or SCORM/AICC compliant eLearning using Adobe Captivate, Storyline or similar tools, and publishing content on an LMS.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and working with stakeholders.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- A working knowledge of and experience working in Canvas preferred
- Any certificate or degree in a medical field and/or experience working in a medical facility or pharmacy a plus
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology a plus
- Experience evaluating and improving UX/LX for eLearning programs
ABOUT CAREER STEP
Career Step is an online provider of healthcare training. The company has provided instruction to over 140,000 individuals for new careers in allied healthcare, has more than 150 partnerships with colleges and universities nationwide, and offers a variety of continuing education courses for clinical healthcare professionals helping more than 100,000 clinicians maintain certification requirements. Career Step provides training for several of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation and is committed to helping learners and practicing healthcare professionals alike gain the skills they need to be successful in the workplace--improving lives, advancing careers and bettering business results.
Career Step’s benefits package is comprehensive. We offer a 401(k) plan with a significant company match, health insurance options that include company-subsidized health savings accounts, dental and vision insurance, company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, dependent care support, a TRIP plan, an employee assistance program, identity theft protection, attorney insurance, pet medical insurance, and employee personal travel support. The company also provides self managed PTO plus nine paid holidays.
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at www.careerstep.com.
Career Step is an Equal Opportunity Employer